The easiest salad with with citrus overtones, hints of spicy fennel, and peppery rocket.
My mouth waters as I think of this salad. I love the dominating lemon, the fresh greens, and the crunchy fennel.
- Thinly slice fennel bulb and combine in a bowl with arugula.
- In a separate bowl, zest and juice the lemons.
- Add olive oil to lemon and stir vigorously until creamy.
- Toss dressing with arugula and fennel.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 package arugula
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbp olive oil